From: Michael Curtis Napier <curtis119@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Current status
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 03:35:33
I'm working on the xsl at the moment. I'm trying to recycle the
existing guide.xsl but much of it will have to be changed to fit the
new layout. I have the main index.xml working if anyone wants to look
at it. The style sheet needs to be tweeked a little though.

http://curtis119.no-ip.org

Some of the other pages work but the formatting isn't fixed. About, Get
Gentoo and Social Contract(I added this to the jumppad). I'll be
working on this all week and I'll give an update as it comes together.

I have the handbook working a little but it's on a different virtual
server. I'll try to integrate it into the main one by the end of this
week so everyone can look (It's not very nice to look at at the
moment).

Aaron, are you planning on making this cascading stylesheet with multi
.css files permanent? I think it would be easier if we consolidate it
into one style sheet. Making a seperate style sheet for things like
"about" and "socialcontract" and "docs" and "news" would make things to
complicated when we could have one single css file that controlled
every page. A seperate one for "print" may be OK though. Thoughts
anyone?

-- www-redesign@g.o mailing list