From: Aaron Shi <aaron@××××××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [www-redesign] ad color
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:01:53
I assume the existing site had a set of advertising guidelines hence all the
ads are the same dimensions.  If there is, couldn't we revise those
guidelines for the new site re: size and color?  To make it easy for the
existing adverstisers, we can convert the ads to fit new guidelines for them
if they provide the ad files.

If this isn't possible, then we'll just have to accept it.

Aaron