From: Aaron Shi <aaron@××××××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [www-redesign] ad color
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:01:53
1 I assume the existing site had a set of advertising guidelines hence all the
2 ads are the same dimensions. If there is, couldn't we revise those
3 guidelines for the new site re: size and color? To make it easy for the
4 existing adverstisers, we can convert the ads to fit new guidelines for them
5 if they provide the ad files.
6
7 If this isn't possible, then we'll just have to accept it.
8
9 Aaron
10
11 > -----Original Message-----
12 > From: Curtis Napier [mailto:curtis119@g.o]
13 > Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 12:58 AM
14 > To: www-redesign@l.g.o
15 > Subject: [www-redesign] ad color
16 >
17 > I just noticed a comment about the color of the ads. The ads
18 > are provided by the advertiser and we can't change those. Sorry.
19 > --
20 > www-redesign@g.o mailing list
26 www-redesign@g.o mailing list