From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:26:31
On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 02:38:36PM -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
> Is this a public mailing list that anyone can join? I don't see it on > the lists page. If it's public than maybe a few of us should sign up to > it and help answer documentation related questions. If it's one of those > private ones that infra has to set you up on than maybe a few of us > should be put on it.
It is an alias you should be able to join like any other aliases (/var/mail/misc/aliases/www). At this moment, Kurt and I are well able to answer all questions (support gets redirected to forums and such, release to releng, documentation to docs, ...). Perhaps, if you join, you might want to wait a few days to see how things progress. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org Gentoo Documentation Project Lead | http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp Gentoo Council Member The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>