From: Michael Curtis Napier <curtis119@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: RE: [www-redesign] Too much?
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 07:53:44
Aaaron thanks, what you have is a great place for me to start. I can
work on this steadily until May when you get the time. Hopefully I can
have a good first or second working draft of the entire site up and
running by then for us to tweak into shape.

Sorry my site was down. I restarted that box (kernel upgrade) and
forgot to restart gorg. I have it in my local.start now. If anyone gets
an error please let me know, thanks.

curtis119.no-ip.org