From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Too much?
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:56:01
1 Chris Case wrote:
2 > On a side note... what's the current progress level of the website
3 > redesign? Need any help?
4
5 Yes, we are still in desperate need of layouts for additional Gentoo
6 website pages, which I call "Reference Pages":
7
8 - The 'More headlines' page
9 - A webpage (like /main/en/about.xml)
10 - A news page (/news/en/blabla.xml)
11 - A guide page (like /doc/en/gentoo-upgrading.xml)
12 - A printer-friendly guide page (like
13 /doc/en/gentoo-upgrading.xml?style=printable)
14
15 And that's just design. We'll need to think about the code afterwards,
16 making sure that it can be used on all sorts of html browsers, including
17 with large-font support (for the visually impaired people) as Xavier
18 pointed out.
19
20 Wkr,
21 Sven Vermeulen