From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Too much?
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:56:01
Chris Case wrote:
> On a side note... what's the current progress level of the website > redesign? Need any help?
Yes, we are still in desperate need of layouts for additional Gentoo website pages, which I call "Reference Pages": - The 'More headlines' page - A webpage (like /main/en/about.xml) - A news page (/news/en/blabla.xml) - A guide page (like /doc/en/gentoo-upgrading.xml) - A printer-friendly guide page (like /doc/en/gentoo-upgrading.xml?style=printable) And that's just design. We'll need to think about the code afterwards, making sure that it can be used on all sorts of html browsers, including with large-font support (for the visually impaired people) as Xavier pointed out. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good. (oo) Sven Vermeulen (__) http://www.gentoo.org Documentation & PR -- www-redesign@g.o mailing list