From: James Dio <jim-list@××××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [www-redesign] Too much?
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:03:15
1 Well i subscribed to this list quite some time ago and after looking
2 around for quite a short time (so if I am indeed mis-informed from only
3 reading a few posts bear with me) doesnt the site at
4 http://www.aaronshi.com/gentoo/generic.html look a little bloated?
5 Thats what i liked about gentoo.org 's current site its simple and very
6 few images and no crazy things poking at you.. IMHO i kind of like
7 gentoo's current site :) That does look good and if it wasn't for it
8 looking bulky then i'd absolutly love it.. Or maybe bulky is alright i
9 really dont know but i figured i'd post my opinion not that its really
10 my business.