From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Update of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:50:29
Reviewing the two sites: http://www.aaronshi.com/gentoo/mainindex.html (original) http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/ (current) I agree with Aaron that the original one looks far better. The colors are much more complementary, the layout is cleaner and the site looks more professional overall. My $.02. --kurt