From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 03:02:32
Xavier Neys wrote:
> > Could you update the site with the current news items, news index, > /doc/en/, /doc/fr/, missing files in /xsl/, /news/en/ (including GWNs)? >
Done.
> I posted a few comments with screen caps at > http://dev.gentoo.org/~neysx/wwwredesign/ >
I looked at your comments, some of the stuff was already fixed. Give me a few days to look into the rest of it.
I could use the same light greyish-purple that is the background for ads and the jumppads and authors. That should show the <c> and <brite> pretty well. What do you think?
> Is there any reason not to use HTML's <th> for our GuideXML's <th>? I > never bothered to change the current site because I hoped this redesign > would fix it. >
I had <th> about 6 months ago and swift made me change it back, he was afraid of backwards compatibility and I didn't feel like pushing the issue at the time. I'll put it back to <th> again and see what he has to say about it. Hopefully his concerns can be alleviated.
-- www-redesign@g.o mailing list