From: Daniel Wahlgren <daniel@××××××××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:59:32
Looks fine in Firefox 1.5 RC2 on Windows XP.
Looks fine in IE 6.0 on Windows XP.

One thing that feels odd is the Big Flashy Button Things ("Portage
<http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=2&chap=1>:
an easy to use world-class package management solution.", " Over 8,000
packages <http://packages.gentoo.org> + in-depth documentation
<http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/list.xml> = unlimited potential."
etc) does not apear on every page. I understand they take space, but it
looks odd.

Very good, and keep up the good work!
/Daniel Wahlgren
Aridhol