From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: [www-redesign] Advertisement bar
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:56:16
1 I was poking around the site and I just seemed to think that the
2 advertisement bar takes up a lot of space. Even though it only uses the
3 top portion of the site, the rest of the page doesn't render completely
4 across the browser because of it. Not sure how feasible this is, but
5 could we possibly have an option of making that pane 'hidable' via
6 clicking the '> Advertisements' link so it can make the whole page
7 viewable? Not sure if this is possible, but I know of one example in a
8 wiki called dokuwiki where they have a Contents table that will hide if
9 you click on it. Curious your ideas/thoughts.
10
11 Cheers-
12
13 (btw, thanks for fixing that earlier thing)
14 --
15 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
16 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
17
18 ---
19 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
20 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
21
22 ramereth/irc.freenode.net