From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: [www-redesign] Advertisement bar
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:56:16
I was poking around the site and I just seemed to think that the
advertisement bar takes up a lot of space. Even though it only uses the
top portion of the site, the rest of the page doesn't render completely
across the browser because of it. Not sure how feasible this is, but
could we possibly have an option of making that pane 'hidable' via
clicking the '> Advertisements' link so it can make the whole page
viewable? Not sure if this is possible, but I know of one example in a
wiki called dokuwiki where they have a Contents table that will hide if
you click on it. Curious your ideas/thoughts.

Cheers-

(btw, thanks for fixing that earlier thing)
--
Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net