From: Blackace <blackace@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Update of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:54:28
On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 01:40 -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
> If there are no more outstanding issues reported I will submit this > current layout for approval.
This looks GOOD. For whatever it's worth, I fully support the changes you've made. Outstanding issues: 1. The primary nav ("About", "Get Gentoo", "Handbook", "Docs", "Security", "Projects", "GWN") is shifted up such that the hover green underlines are not aligned with the background. 2. On http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/list.xml the ads are still shifted left leaving air between the right-hand side of the browser window and the gray adbar background. 3. Also on http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/list.xml is there no way to add separation to the various sections of links? 4. On http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/main/en/where.xml the line spacing is wonky such that the underlines of links are overlapping the top of the text on the next line. (this issue is also present in the chapter listing of guide docs. 5. I still think the "Printer-friendly" graphic on guide docs looks wrong next to the title...it would look better in the top-right corner of the gray doc-info div. http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=1&chap=2#doc_chap4_sect2 ^^ MAN! that looks good :) Thanks Curtis. -- Blackace Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Developer