From: Michael Curtis Napier <curtis119@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] I have not forgotten...
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:37:33
1 I have stopped working on this for the last few weeks because school
2 was cancelled due to snow for 6 days of these last weeks. My kids have
3 been requiring all my attention and I got behind on my real job. Now
4 that school is back in I'll get back to work.
5
6 I want to start transferring the design to the xml templates. I'll
7 start working on that and hopefully have something to show on monday or
8 tuesday. I'm going to focus just on the top nav, ad space and footer
9 for now since those have basically been agreed upon. Once the actual
10 content layout has been finalized I will fill it in.
13 --- Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o> wrote:
14
15 > Hi all
16 >
17 > Sorry for my absence, but I haven't forgotten this project. I'm
18 > documenting
19 > what needs to be done together with a full roadmap, some information
20 > on the
21 > project, download links, etc. I hope to have this finished soonish.
22 >
23 > Anyway, the search-functionality is probably keeping us from
24 > implementing
25 > the entire redesign but that doesn't mean we shouldn't stop working
26 > on the
27 > design. We will have a search function (I'll put my shoulders under
28 > it) even
29 > if that means I'll have to write one myself (meaning Java or C :p).
30 > But we
31 > should be all right with existing products :)
32 >
33 > Aaron had some comments on the pages that curtis' has written, can
34 > (or are)
35 > those comments implemented or counter-commented?
36 >
37 > Wkr,
38 > Sven Vermeulen
39 >
40 > --
41 > Documentation & PR project leader
42 >
43 > The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>
46 > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/pgp-signature
50 www-redesign@g.o mailing list