From: Michael Curtis Napier <curtis119@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: [www-redesign] Forum style template
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 03:38:14
I finally got around to reading the HOWTO's at phpbb.com and made a
style template for the forum. The only way to test/debug it was to
install phpbb on my web server. That meant I had to stop using gorg
directly and use it through apache. I've been working on it all day and
learned A LOT! Woo!

I lost images in the newsletter examples when I convertd to apache and
can't figure out what I did wrong - if anyone has any ideas let me
know. My brain is tired after everything today.

You can visit my test site and click on the Forum link in the main
menu. Please feel free to register and make a few test posts. Almost
all pages in the main website now work. A site map is definitely needed
so we can decide where all these links lead to. I hope *somebody*
starts on that soon. ;)

The only link in the main menu that doesn't have a layout yet is Bugs.
I'll start looking into that on Sunday or Monday.

curtis119.no-ip.org