From: Michael Curtis Napier <curtis119@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] about updated and news page.
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 05:03:55
Good points. However, the layout was voted on and chosen in advance of
the markup creation. As swift said in the outline, it's not set in
stone but it should be followed as a reference. The actual site is done
by an xsl backend and the final html is just templates. So in essence
the "text site" you are referring to already exists. We're just
reworking the layout and design.

 For now we need a layout to follow in order to create those templates.
Once I get a testing backend up and running we can start actual work on
the templates and finalize the layout. For now we need to concentrate
on a *general* layout so we have something to follow.