From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:38:34
Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 01:09:12PM -0500, Curtis Napier wrote: > >>That should have been gentoo-doc@g.o. fixed. Is this good or >>should I use a different address? This only shows up on pages that use >>/guide or /book. I can always just remove it if you don't want it or if >>we can't come up with an acceptable address. The www@g.o is in >>the footer of every page as well. Thoughts? > > > The gentoo-doc address is a mailinglist where you can't post to unless > you're subscribed, so that's not feasible too. I would stick with the > www@g.o alias; I'm subscribed to it and answer most > documentation-related mails within 3 days generally (one to two days if I > don't need to look something up outside Gentoo's web site). > > Wkr, > Sven Vermeulen >
Is this a public mailing list that anyone can join? I don't see it on the lists page. If it's public than maybe a few of us should sign up to it and help answer documentation related questions. If it's one of those private ones that infra has to set you up on than maybe a few of us should be put on it. I actually thought of this before. I should be signed up to it for at least a few months after the site goes live. Even if we don't put it on every docs page it is still going to be in the footer. We will probably get a lot of feedback about the new site from that address at first and I can help take the load off of you by answering those questions. What do you think swift? -- www-redesign@g.o mailing list