From: "David F." <df7729@×××××.com>
To: eudev@l.g.o
Subject: [eudev] udevd not loading modules?
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 19:44:25
1 Hi,
2
3 I've tried building the sources as well as taking the versions from
4 the Devaun project, but can't get the update to udev on my small
5 busybox distro to load the modules? With the new version, If I
6 manually load modules, things show in /dev as they should.
7
8 The current version is older 175 version, newer one from Devaun is 220
9 (eudev). If I start with the older working version and change out
10 just the udevadm, everything still works (obviously I add the libudev
11 dependency) . If I start with the older working version and change
12 out just the udevd, it doesn't work (added libudev and libkmod
13 dependencies). The --debug output is about the same as the older
14 version ( new version has a couple issues with some rules like missing
15 group name), just after trigger no changes in new version, old version
16 tons of stuff.
17
18 If I just use everything pulled over from Devaun, (220 version), some
19 of the static items are created, but most items are not created.
20
21 Any idea how to find out what is going on? Why is it not
22 automatically loading the modules?
23
24 TIA!!