From: Richard Yao <ryao@g.o>
To: Kirill Shilov <ktk@××××.ru>
Cc: eudev@l.g.o
Subject: [eudev] Re: hi! about eudev.
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 12:46:52
1 On 12/17/2012 05:34 AM, Kirill Shilov wrote:
2 > hi!
3 > you are great guys!
4 > please provide this mail to other developers.
5 >
6 > I want to help the project eudev, I can provide the power for the assembly
7 > and testing. and a small file storage - 10Tb raid6.
8 >
9 > and I have a question, you need to test for embedded platforms?
10 > and i can build, test, and assembly *. deb packages.
13 I probably should have included information about our mailing list in
14 the announcement, but I didn't know that it was online yet. I am CCing
15 this response to the list. That way everyone can see it.
16
17 As for testing on Debian-based platforms, it might be best to wait for
18 our next tag. The current one has a few issues that we are still in the
19 process of solving.