From: Jeremy Huddleston <eradicator@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-accessibility] accessibility meeting?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:47:22
1 Assuming I get another hand to help out in the sound herd, I can
2 definitely help out in this arena (kernel hacking) after June 1.
3
4 On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 11:47, Whitley CTR Cecil H wrote:
5 > Hi,
6 > The issue near and dear to my heart is speakup and kernel 2.6.x. Are
7 > there any kernel devs willing to assist in resolving outstanding
8 > issues with cvs speakup and kernel 2.6? I realize that may be outside
9 > of the scope of what's intended, but I would dearly love to see
10 > speakup included in the kernel 2.7 dev cycle.
11 >
12 > Thanks,
13 > Cecil