From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] [gentoo-dev] new Jonathan Hood (squinky86 (fwd)
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:27:47

I'm forwarding this here for those of you who may not be subscribed to
Squinky86 will be maintaining the speech-dispatcher ebuild along with
helping with other related ebuilds.

- --
Gentoo Linux: dmwaters@g.o

Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:11:09 -0500 (CDT)
From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new Jonathan Hood (squinky86

- --[PinePGP]--------------------------------------------------[begin]--
Hi guys,

Jon has come to  join the gentoo team from Huntsville, AL. Jon will be
helping out with the accessibility project mainly with ebuilds. (This
means I get to torture him on a daily basis yay!) Jon is also working on
the sword ebuilds, helping bring those packages up to date, etc. He has
also submitted some patches to some sourceforge projects, and calls
himself a "traveling patcher"

Jon is 17 years old, and is currently a highschool/college student (dual
enrolled) He says that this leaves him with way too much time on his
hands. Jon has an older brother, younger brother, and younger sister. He
says that his father hates linux, so naturally he had to install it and
find out about it.:)

Please help me welcome Jon to the gentoo team. He will make a great
adision to the gentoo project.:)

- --
Gentoo Linux: dmwaters@g.o
gpg: Signature made Mon Apr  5 15:11:25 2004 CDT using DSA key ID E4C635CF
gpg: Good signature from "Deedra Waters <dmwaters@××××××××××××.com>"
gpg:                 aka "Deedra Waters <dmwaters@××××××××.net>"
gpg:                 aka "Deedra Waters <deedra@××××××××.us>"
gpg:                 aka "Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>"