From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] orca and gnome.
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:25:44

On N, 2007-12-13 at 18:14 +1100, Mirabella, Mathew J wrote:
> SO I was wondering if anyone has managed to get a Gentoo installation > up to the point of running Orca in Gnome, and if so, have you been > able to do it with a minimum of fuss (e.g. something like emerge orca > and it just works?).
Provided that you have the accessibility USE flag enabled globally for packages, it _should_ just work after enabling assistive technologies in GNOME and relogging. My testing, up to my knowledge about accessibility needs, hasn't shown any problems and there are no open bugs reported about it to us. Regards, Mart Raudsepp -- gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list