From: John Robinson <jbr100uk@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Gentoo AMD64 live DVD and software speech
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 05:43:38
Hi Cleverson.  Just an observation following your previous message.  My
own processor is an Intel Dual Core as well.  Although the architecture
is known as AMD64, it does run on Intel chips too.  I'm almost certain
your Intel D Dualcore processor would run an AMD64 version of Gentoo
Linux if yyou wanted it to.