From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-accessibility] New to the list, and a question.
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:36:57
Thank you for the information. In addition, I was wondering if it was
possible, either directly or indirectly, to enable Orca on a live CD. I
assume no, given what I've been reading, at which point I'll have to attempt
the good old fashion SSH access to the CD. Mostly, I want to be able to have
a look at things before I actually go through the process of installing it,
to make sure it'll be able to guess at most/all of my box's hardware.