From: awesome-dave1@××××.com
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] installing gentoo
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 18:43:55
1 Hello,
2 Thanks, my problem is i don't have a box that will boot off of a
3 CD-rom. I'm wondering about a boot floppy, or accessibility through
4 tftp/nfs? And i just got this idea, I've got a dual boot box, the first
5 hard disk is where i want to install gentoo, the second drive has a test
6 FreeBSD system, can i load the installer on that?
7 Thanks.
8 Dave.
11 On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:55:34 -0600 "William Hubbs" <w.hubbs@×××××××.net>