From: Jon Hood <squinky86@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-accessibility] software speech
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:04:52
1 Cecil,
2 Please do report back on your findings. Also, if you have some time and
3 patience and have no fear of breaking things, I may get you to test out
4 a speech-dispatcher 5.0 ebuild. It has some problems right now so it's
5 not in portage, and I've had power outages due to the storms/hurricanes,
6 but send me an email if you're brave! That goes to anyone on list who
7 wants to break...er...update their systems with these packages :).
8 -Jon
9