From: Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] rfc: Accessibility on our release media
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:07:48
1 William Hubbs, le Fri 22 May 2009 18:01:05 -0500, a écrit :
2 > On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 06:13:44PM -0400, James Homuth wrote:
3 > > Two words. Common sense. Linux by its very nature is designed to be easily
4 > > accessible, most especially in its command line interface. Since Gentoo's
5 > > instalation process is most if not all command line, that alone should be
6 > > the perfect reasoning for including it. Simply put, if Ubuntu can do it with
7 > > Gnome, there's absolutely no reason why Gentoo can't do it with command line
8 > > aside from the fact we don't want to. And that, honestly, is not good
9 > > enough.
10 >
11 > The developers have asked me to sho how big the software is, and I have
12 > done that. Basically, if you don't include alsa support, it is
13 > somewhere around 3 mb or so.
14
15 Compressed?
16