From: Kenny Hitt <kenny@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] sound under linux
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:21:14
1 Hi. Are you sure you unmuted the channels when you changed the volume?
2 I use alsa, so I don't know how to do it with aumix.
3
4 Kenny
5
6 On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 08:19:59AM -0400, Whitley CTR Cecil H wrote:
7 > Hi,
8 > I emerged aumix last night, but still have no sound coming out of the
9 > speakers. I set all volumes to 100. emerged cdplay, no sound, but it did
10 > find and read the cd and apparently thought it was playing music.
11 >
12 > The soundcard, intel 8x0 driver, and the ac97 modules are all loaded (by
13 > default). Is there something else I am supposed to do in order to get sound
14 > working?
15 >
16 > Regards,
17 >