From: Alexander Epaneshnikov <aarnaarn2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] boot up parameters for accessible gentoo install
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 11:54:34
1 can you run speaker-test after boot?
2
3 28.10.2020 14:48, Jude DaShiell пишет:
4 > If I install pcspkr in the kernel I have been able to log in then hit
5 > backspace and have the speaker beep. Also When I have uncommented the
6 > TUNE line in /etc/default/grub and then run grub-mkconfig -o
7 > /boot/grub/grub.cfg I had a beep from the pc speaker before I logged in,
8 > so yes, I got the system to boot. I need to do these extra steps since
9 > I'm the only one in the neighborhood with any Linux expertise and do not
10 > have sighted assistance readily available and I've never seen anything
11 > in this life.
12 >