From: Jann Schneider <jann.schneider@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Gentoo with an accessible desktop
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 11:17:01
1 Hello,
2
3 i'm using the Desktop Gnome Systemd profile on my notebooks and it
4 works quite nice. What kind of errors do you get?
5
6 The gnome-tweak-utility might be helpful to customize the ui to your
7 personal preferences: you could for example enable some gnome shell
8 extensions to get a categorized applications menu or a places menu and
9 much other things.
10
11 btw. did you take a look at the mate desktop allready? I didn't but
12 read many good things about it being fairly accessible and close to
13 gnome 2 or lxde (not quite sure :) ) Maybe this would be of some
14 interesst, too.
15
16 Regards
17 Jann