From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-accessibility] rfc: Accessibility on our release media
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 14:31:38
1 If there's someone familiar with building an ISO from a current system or
2 remastering an existing one, would it be possible to run a test case? That
3 way we can both see if it works and answer the million dollar question? I
4 don't have an install of Gentoo locally or I'd make the attempt.
5
6 -----Original Message-----
7 From: William Hubbs [mailto:williamh@g.o]
8 Sent: May 22, 2009 7:01 PM
9 To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] rfc: Accessibility on our release media
11