From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Cc: Nando <weboperative@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Gentoo Linux 10 Speakup support | More testers needed!
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 22:05:56
Hi all,

yes, we definitely still need testers.  The isos are now actually on
gentoo mirrors now, so you can get them from the releases/ directory on
some of the mirrors.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 01:46:16PM -0600, Keith Hinton wrote:
> Speakup support on. Also, the Gentoo handbook needs to mention Speakup > in the online handbook. > They haven't yet, as far as I am aware.
There is a bug for this [1], I just haven't learned guide xml yet to write the patch. So, please let me know if you can test, and file bug reports on our bugzilla. Thanks, -- William Hubbs gentoo accessibility team lead williamh@g.o [1]