From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Cc: Nando <weboperative@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Gentoo Linux 10 Speakup support | More testers needed!
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 22:05:56
1 Hi all,
2
3 yes, we definitely still need testers. The isos are now actually on
4 gentoo mirrors now, so you can get them from the releases/ directory on
5 some of the mirrors.
6
7 On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 01:46:16PM -0600, Keith Hinton wrote:
8 > Speakup support on. Also, the Gentoo handbook needs to mention Speakup
9 > in the online handbook.
10 > They haven't yet, as far as I am aware.
11
12 There is a bug for this [1], I just haven't learned guide xml yet to write
13 the patch.
14
15 So, please let me know if you can test, and file bug reports on our
16 bugzilla.
19 Thanks,
22 William Hubbs
23 gentoo accessibility team lead