From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] boot up parameters for accessible gentoo install
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 10:11:44
1 I don't know if these are the best but I've been using:
2 gentoo-nofb acpi=on nodmraid nogpm nox doscsi dousb speakup.synth=soft
3 This is for an ac97 sound card Asrock azailia and we're going out to usb
4 speakers. Works fine in chroot but is speechless after booting into the
5 new system.
6 I've also come to the conclusion that the official Gentoo handbook is like
7 Judo Instruction given at Paris Island to Marines in boot camp. Fine for
8 amateurs and just enough to get you into real trouble if you ever meet an
9 expert.
13 -- United States has 633 Billionaires with only 10 doing any annual
14 significant giving.