From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: Sean Murphy <smmail@×××××××.au>
Cc: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] Re: linux and accessibility applications
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:37:31

Hi guys,

I appreciate the feedback that a lot of you have given me on this. I
learned 2 things by this in terms of gentoo. A lot of what people would
like to see is there, it just needs to be pulled into some form of order.
I did that by creating an app-accessibility category, and  started a
movement to get stuff moved into it to make things easier for people to
find what is actually there.

I created an ebuild for yasr this morning, since I also got a couple of
suggestions to add that. Flite, festival, speechd, and some of the  other
tts stuff people had talked about arethere, it just took a bit of research
to find them.

Again, I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback, it's definitly been
a learning experience.:)

- --
Gentoo Linux: dmwaters@g.o
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)