From: Cleverson <clever9@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Speakup and Kernel 2.6.20
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 00:59:12
Sorry, I sent this message before I finished writing.

I also wonder if the 2.6.20 and 2.6.21 Gentoo-sources kernels have already
been patched with the latest Speakup CVS version.

"Be realistic; ask for the impossible."

Zachary Kline wrote:
    There were some reported issues using a Dectalk Express hardware
synthesizer and kernel version 2.6.20 with Speakup.  Apparently, several
patches were submitted to Speakup CVS to work around the problem.
    I was just wondering if these patches were included in the
gentoo-sources, and if so in which version?
    Thank you,
Zachary Kline.