From: zkline@×××××××××××××.org
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Emacspeak
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:30:36
1 Hello,
2 Unfortunately, I don't think so. I have since carried out an installation without the bennefit of Portage, and discovered another issue. The tarball, as distributed, contains a single directory which is missing--specifically the servers/linux-espeak directory.
3 I was able to fix this by doing an svn checkout from emacspeak.googlecode.com/svn/trunk emacspeak.
4 However, until this is resolved I don't know how useful an Ebuild would be. I've successfully gotten it working on my system with some fairly easy-to-document tweaks...But I'm not sure how easy they are to put into an Ebuild.
5 Thanks, and write back soon,
6 Zack.
7 --
8 gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list