From: zkline@×××××××××××××.org
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Emacspeak
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:30:36
	Unfortunately, I don't think so.  I have since carried out an installation without the bennefit of Portage, and discovered another issue.  The tarball, as distributed, contains a single directory which is missing--specifically the servers/linux-espeak directory.
	I was able to fix this by doing an svn checkout from emacspeak.
However, until this is resolved I don't know how useful an Ebuild would be.  I've successfully gotten it working on my system with some fairly easy-to-document tweaks...But I'm not sure how easy they are to put into an Ebuild.
Thanks, and write back soon,
gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Emacspeak Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>