From: Zachary Kline <Z_kline@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Getting Back into Gentoo with Speakup
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 02:56:12
    Hm.  I managed to follow most of what you said, though your comments
about different versions of Baselayout are a little confuxing to me.  I
didn't know there were different ones.
    As for Speakup, I wonder if I can do this before I need to reboot the
newly installed system according to the handbook.  Does that Gentoo-sources
kernel need to be the running one before I emerge speakup and all that?
Thanks for your help.  It's very much appreciated, and I guess I just need a
little bit more clarification--I remember things being ~-masked before, I'll
have to see what is this time.