From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] out-of-date ebuilds?
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 05:31:05
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Hi Zack,
5
6 the ebuild version numbers are the same as the version numbers of the
7 packages, unless there is a gentoo specific revision number attached.
8 The gentoo revision number would be a "-r" followed by a number at the
9 end of the version number, such as emacspeak-25-r2.
10
11 Is that the thing that was confusing you about our ebuild version
12 numbers?
13
14 Thanks,
15