From: Tony Baechler <tony@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-accessibility@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] ocr programs
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:32:17
Hi.  I'm unfamiliar with any Linux OCR packages, but I know that there was
a project to develop a console mode, accessible package.  I don't remember
the name but it might have been one you listed.  It might be abandoned or
moved, I don't remember.  Here is the site and you can look under projects.

Sorry this isn't much help.  I don't know what formats it writes to or what
scanners it supports.  Last time I looked it was in very early
development.  I think it might have moved by now.