From: Tony Baechler <tony@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-accessibility@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] ocr programs
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:32:17
1 Hi. I'm unfamiliar with any Linux OCR packages, but I know that there was
2 a project to develop a console mode, accessible package. I don't remember
3 the name but it might have been one you listed. It might be abandoned or
4 moved, I don't remember. Here is the site and you can look under projects.
5
6 http://linux-speakup.org/
7
8 Sorry this isn't much help. I don't know what formats it writes to or what
9 scanners it supports. Last time I looked it was in very early
10 development. I think it might have moved by now.
13 gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list