From: awesome-dave1@××××.com
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] screen rewrites in the cygwin terminal
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:43:29
	This is quite interesting. Not sure about ncurses, but one thing that
drives screen readers crazy is utf-8 formatting. This problem occurred in
rh8 and up since they implemented it, man pages, ftp clients, everything
would redraw the screen. If you have an i18n file check for the lang
variable, ensure it doesn't have a utf-8 in it.
Question, how did you do your original gentoo install? I'm trying to get
it on a machine.

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:07:07 -0600 "William Hubbs" <w.hubbs@×××××××.net>