From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] building an accessible mozilla
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:47:16
1 No, we don't have gentoo docs for gnome and accessibility, mainly because we don't have someone who knows both gnome and gnopernicus well enough, who uses it who can write the docs. I haven't had time to write them because I'm currently on dialup at home and don't plan on trying to install gnome over dialup, plus I've been waiting for freetts and gnome-speech to play nice so I have a synthasizer besides festival since festival and gnopernicus still have some issues with speech markers.
2
3 Yes the mozilla source in distfiles is the orrigional source. Any patches that are applied are generally found in /usr/portage/herd/packagename/files (unless the patches are overly large)