From: Toby Fisher <toby@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Ufed and Speakup.
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 17:45:26
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Deedra Waters wrote:

Yeah, it's a thought, however both Lynx the cat and Links the chain work fine, though admittedly they do have options for cursor tracking. However, what I would be interested in is how the make menuconfig option interface for the kernel works, as the cursor tracks just fine using Speakup. Cheers. -- Toby Fisher Email: toby@×××××××××××.uk Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272 Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239 ICQ: #61744808 Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See -- gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Ufed and Speakup. Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>