From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] default voice for the festival server
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:52:18
1 check bugs.gentoo.org, see if there is a bug already filed, if there is not, then file a bug asking for the packages to be upgraded... If you're feeling brave, you can create an ebuild with the upgrade.
2
3 We try to keep track of new releases on packages, but there are sometimes people may forget :)