From: Derek Roberts <bigd.vi.guy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] boot up parameters for accessible gentoo install
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 12:34:39
1 I'm a bit confused. Are the speakers just USB-powered, or are they using
2 USB for audio as well? YOU mentioned an ac97 in your first email IIRC. It
3 may be worth checking your alsa module config to see if your card is either
4 blacklisted, or given a lower priority to something else.
5
6 Thanks,
7 Derek
8