From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-accessibility] setting up orca on gnome on gentoo
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:45:30
1 Try adding the accessibility use flag, then emerge --update --deep --newuse
2 world.
3
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: David Mehler [mailto:dave.mehler@×××××.com]
6 Sent: March 29, 2010 10:25 AM
7 To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] setting up orca on gnome on gentoo
9
10 Hello,
11 Thanks for your reply. Here are my USE flags.
12
13 USE="acpi alsa dbus hal X gtk gnome -kde -ipv6 -qt -qt3 -qt4 -arts sockets
14 threads perl consolekit cairo java nsplugin jce"
15
16 My complete /etc/make.conf file is below.
17 Thanks.
18 Dave.
19
20 /etc/make.conf:
21 # These settings were set by the catalyst build script that automatically #
22 built this stage.
23 # Please consult /usr/share/portage/config/make.conf.example for a more #
24 detailed example.
25 # VMware emulates an Intel Core 2 Duo
26 CFLAGS="-O2 -march=i686 -pipe"
27 CXXFLAGS="-O2 -march=i686 -pipe"
28 # WARNING: Changing your CHOST is not something that should be done lightly.
29 # Please consult http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/change-chost.xml before
30 changing.
31 CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
32
33 MAKEOPTS="-j2"
34
35 ALSA_CARDS="ens1371"
36
37 VIDEO_CARDS="vmware vesa vga"
38
39 INPUT_DEVICES="evdev keyboard mouse vmmouse"
40
41 LINGUAS="en en_US"
42
43 USE="acpi alsa dbus hal X gtk gnome -kde -ipv6 -qt -qt3 -qt4 -arts sockets
44 threads perl consolekit cairo java nsplugin jce"