From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] [gentoo-dev] The accessibility project needs your help! (fwd)
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 05:12:01
1 --
2 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
3 dmwaters@g.o
4 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
7 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
8 Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 20:20:52 -0700 (PDT)
9 From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
10 Reply-To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
11 To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
12 Subject: [gentoo-dev] The accessibility project needs your help!
13
14 Hi all,
15
16 Gentoo's accessibility project is in need of help with things such as
17 ebuild maintenence, kernel hacking, and livecd creating. We're also in
18 need of someone to assist in bug solving.
19
20 If anyone would be interested inhelping out, please let me know. Please
21 see 'http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/accessibility' for more info
22 on the accessibility project.
23
24 Thanks!
28 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
29 dmwaters@g.o
30 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
34 --