From: Jon Hood <squinky86@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] accessibility meeting?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:25:51
I was thinking it may be good to have a meeting for the
gentoo-accessibility team. Zx and I had the idea for an
accessibility-handbook to document different programs and how they can
be used on a system. I would also like to hear of ideas any others may
have to improve accessibility in both installing and using Gentoo, kind
of like a brainstorming session. The meeting would be open so we could
have input from all users everywhere. Would anyone have any ideas they'd
like to discuss in a meeting with all of the devs?

AIM: Squinky01
Yahoo!: Squinky86
ICQ: 160940989
Jabber: squinky86@×××××××××.org