From: David Mehler <dave.mehler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] setting up orca on gnome on gentoo
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:24:52
1 Hello,
2 Thanks for your reply. Here are my USE flags.
3
4 USE="acpi alsa dbus hal X gtk gnome -kde -ipv6 -qt -qt3 -qt4 -arts
5 sockets threads perl consolekit cairo java nsplugin jce"
6
7 My complete /etc/make.conf file is below.
8 Thanks.
9 Dave.
10
11 /etc/make.conf:
12 # These settings were set by the catalyst build script that automatically
13 # built this stage.
14 # Please consult /usr/share/portage/config/make.conf.example for a more
15 # detailed example.
16 # VMware emulates an Intel Core 2 Duo
17 CFLAGS="-O2 -march=i686 -pipe"
18 CXXFLAGS="-O2 -march=i686 -pipe"
19 # WARNING: Changing your CHOST is not something that should be done lightly.
20 # Please consult http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/change-chost.xml before changing.
21 CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
22
23 MAKEOPTS="-j2"
24
25 ALSA_CARDS="ens1371"
26
27 VIDEO_CARDS="vmware vesa vga"
28
29 INPUT_DEVICES="evdev keyboard mouse vmmouse"
30
31 LINGUAS="en en_US"
32
33 USE="acpi alsa dbus hal X gtk gnome -kde -ipv6 -qt -qt3 -qt4 -arts
34 sockets threads perl consolekit cairo java nsplugin jce"