From: Daniel Lang <dl@×××.org>
To: admin@g.o
Subject: [Gentoo-admin] Gentoo Mirror in Germany
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 05:46:20
Hi folks,

I've set up a Gentoo mirror on

The files may be accessed by the following URLs:

rsync://   (the gentoo-x86-portage is
rsync://  available as well)

Or with a web-interface (will be created in the following night)

We are located in Munich, Germany. We have gigabit link to
our OC-12 connection, which connects us to the G-Win
(german research network).

If you need any further information, please ask.

We look forward becoming an officinal Gentoo mirror.

Best regards,
IRCnet: Mr-Spock         - "I hear that, if you play the WindowsXP CD
                                backwards, you get a Satanic message!"
    - "That's nothing. If you play it forward, it installs WindowsXP!"
 Daniel Lang * dl@×××.org * +49 89 289 25735 *