From: Colin Morey <peitolm@g.o>
To: Patrick Kursawe <Patrick.Kursawe@×××××××××××××××.de>
Cc: admin@g.o
Subject: Re: [Gentoo-admin] Just wondering...
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:32:14
On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 10:48, Patrick Kursawe wrote:
> Hi there, > > one week ago I told you that is a new rsync > mirror for gentoo-portage and there was no reaction. >
Sorry for the lack of reaction, but I was on holiday for the whole of last week, i'm jotting this down to let you know that i've seen your email, but as i'm moving house this weekend it may be a week or so before i can make any changes, In the mean time can you please let us know the following details, Servers canocial name, Servers Main Ip address, Servers Bandwidth capabilities, Maximum number of clients, When you mirror, where you mirror from, Contact details, hours of contact.
> Now I am pleased to announce that I mirror releases and distfiles aswell, > is the > location. >
I will handle these around the same time, as a general batch update to the website,
Consider this a reaction, but not a "shut up" one :) Cheers, Colin Morey, Aka Peitolm@g.o.