From: "Roman v. Gemmeren" <Strowi@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-admin@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-admin] How to satisfy Portage dependencies with dummy packages (or other methods)?
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:25:28
1 Ralph Seichter wrote:
2
3 > If I use /etc/portage/profile/package.provided as Georgi suggested,
4 > instead of /etc/portage/package.provided, it works. Should the Wiki
5 > page be updated accordingly?
6 I'm not that familiar with it myself (never needed package.provided).
7 If i have the time i will try to check it later this day.
8
9 > > Oh.. and HI to the list!;)
10 >
11 > Thank you, Roman. The quick responses I received have already made
12 > me feel quite at home! :-)
13 *G* I was actually addressing the whole list, because this was my
14 first mail here.
17 Ciao,
18 Roman v. Gemmeren
22 gentoo-admin@g.o mailing list