From: Jeremy Brake <gentoolists@×××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-admin@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-admin] tagging spam with Amavis/SA
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:51:14
Hey guys,

I'm running the typical postfix/courier/mysql/amavis-new/SA type mail
setup, roughly based off these docs:

I have all my spam being quarentined, and a notice going to an admin
account - this is fine.
I have now added one of my user addresses to the spam_lovers_maps list,
and want amavis/sa to tag the subject to mark it as spam.
I looked all through /etc/amavis.conf and couldnt find a suitable
option. I have tried enabling the "rewrite_header"  option in the SA
config, but this hasnt had any effect (and trying to use that line in
amavis.conf seemed to amavis "spit the dummy".)

I have also tried enabling this stuff:

$sa_tag_level_deflt  = 2.0;
@spam_tag_level_maps  = (\$sa_tag_level_deflt);

However, none of my email is getting any header modification of any kind
from amavis/sa (amavis/clamav is adding in an X-Virus-Scanned line)
Suggestions from someone who has it working?

Thanks :D